CNC Machinist Rapid Upskilling Program
Skills shortages? Partner with WBLC to upskill your current employees in 3 months.
Quick | Reliable | High ROI
Do you need capable CNC Machinists to increase capacity or replace retirees, but can’t find experienced ones to hire or can’t wait for ‘on-the-job’ training to happen?
Here’s a solution that works: partner with WBLC in a proven 3-month guided blended learning program – e-learning + on-the-job experience – to upskill your current workers.
Your current employees can be more proficient on the job:
- formalized, enhanced CNC technical knowledge and skills
- fully certified to the industry-defined technical job standard for
CNC Machinists [Level 1]
Your Trainers can be more effective and spend less time with Trainees:
- a proven 4-step process for teaching technical skills
- practical guidance on interpersonal skills with diverse trainees
Your company can get a fast ROI on your investment:
- Payback in less than 4 months
You can be confident of success – WBLC’s Work-Based Learning Programs are proven in practice:
- over 60 advanced manufacturing companies in Ontario have partnered with WBLC
- over 600 employees quickly learned skilled jobs
- over 90% success rate
What’s Included In The Program & Why It Works
CNC Machinist elearning Modules
CNC Machinist Virtual Classroom and Shop Floor Training
What Participants Are Saying About The Program
Companies Already Benefiting From The Program
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you solve your skills shortage by training your employees to become CNC Machinists.