The Work-Based Learning Consortium (WBLC) has been established as the not-for-profit, federally incorporated organization to design and deliver work-based learning and certification programs. These programs began under the banner of the Ontario Manufacturing Learning Consortium. The focus of the WBLC will be to expand the scale, scope and efficiency of proven, successful, competencies-based programs for many other entry- to mid-level skilled jobs in the manufacturing industry.
- Benefits of Certification vs Ad-hoc Training
- The Attraction of e-Learning for Technical Training
- Training Your Technical Trainer FIRST Results in Lasting Benefits for Your Company
- WBLC Reduces CNC Machinist Training Time by 50% while Delivering the Same Results
- Keys to Creating a Highly Effective e-Learning Program