The Work-Based Learning Consortium (WBLC) has been established as the not-for-profit, federally incorporated organization to design and deliver work-based learning and certification programs. These programs began under the banner of the Ontario Manufacturing Learning Consortium. The focus of the WBLC will be to expand the scale, scope and efficiency of proven, successful, competencies-based programs for many other entry- to mid-level skilled jobs in the manufacturing industry.
- CNC Machinist Level 1 Program – Hiring For Fall 2020 In The GTA!
- WBLC Launches Mold Maintenance Training Program
- Meet The WBLC
- CNC Machinist Level 1 – Hiring for Spring 2018
- CNC Machinists and Operators – Hiring For Fall 2016
- CNC Machinists Graduation Ceremony
- Changing Perceptions
- A Life Changer
- Ontario Manufacturing Industries Team Up To Address Critical Skills Shortage